Frequently Asked Questions

We do filling of Income Tax Returns, Wealth Statements and Statements u/s 165 & 149 of the Income Tax Ordianance, 2001. We also deal with all kind of notices, notices and audit cases under the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001.

Yes, we do Registration of Firms under the Partnership Act, 1932, Registration of Companies with SECP under Companies Act, 2001.

Yes, we do filling of Sales Tax Returns, deal with Audit of Sales Tax and consultancy in respect of Income Tax and Sales Tax matters.

Yes, We do registeration of business under the Income Tax as well as Sales Tax Act, 1920

For registration of NTN we need copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) email ID, mobile number, business address, latest paid utility bill, Rent deed / evidence of ownership.

Qualified Legal Attorneys

CMA Law Associate has qualified staff to deal with all kind of tax matters, and business / partnership registration services.

Over 33 Years of Experience

CMA Law Associate has 33 years of experience in the filed of Tax matters and providing excellent services to clients through its journey.

Our Awards and Certificates

This paragraph is also for those who are looking out for a reliable attorney. You can use a few enticing words and flaunt your capabilities that will attract future clients and encourage them to hire you right away.

Call Us 24/7

Get Your First Consultation FREE!